Believe it or not, the juice from one of the hottest peppers known-to-man has some serious benefits for your body! You can taste it for yourself in our carefully crafted and extremely hydrating juice – Lemon Ginger Blast. This juice has a great kick to it and contains; Apple, Cucumber, Celery, Lemon, Parsley, Arugula, Cilantro, Mint, Ginger, Turmeric, and finally Habanero Pepper. All of our juices are certified organic, cold-pressed, and bottled fresh in glass bottles for you. Let’s briefly expand on each ingredient, then we will talk about the amazing habanero.
- Apples have a very rich and hearty blend of fiber, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and more. This fruit may regulate blood sugar levels within minutes and can last all day. This may be a great choice for hungry diabetics!
- Cucumbers may help keep your body and blood at the proper ph levels. They are also very hydrating, both internally and externally – juice them, eat them, or lay them on your skin!
- Celery is an excellent source of potassium, folate, calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamins C, B1, B2, and B6 just to name a few. B-vitamins play an intricate roll in the functioning of your nervous system and help your brain synthesize neurotransmitters that affect your mood and thinking processes. B vitamins play a role in affecting and controlling stress levels.
- Lemons contain hesperidin, diosmin, and eriocitrin – three key antioxidants that can kill free radicals (cancer-causing agents) and decrease inflammation thereby helping to enable the body to carry more vital nutrients to the parts of your body that are calling for them.
- Parsley also has key antioxidants, it can support the immune system, has incredible cardiovascular benefits, and can even aid with menstruation regularity. Folate – a key component -can protect blood vessels and may reduce the risk of heart attack by converting potentially dangerous homocysteine into harmless molecules. Parsley contains apiole oil which is a constituent of estrogen thus a possible aid for regulating menstruation.
- Arugula is rich in phytochemicals such as indoles, thiocyanates, sulforaphane, and isothiocyanates. These phytochemicals may counter carcinogenic properties of estrogen and can help protect against breast, cervical, colon, ovarian and prostate cancers. Arugula is also a great source of vitamin K which is known to help regulate calcium which may result in better brain function and even possibly repairing connections amongst dendrites!
- Cilantro is an absolute favorite because it may have the power the remove toxic heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and lead from our bodies (if you use an antiperspirant deodorant there could be a great chance that you are coating your under arms with aluminum). Cilantro also has a wide variety of antioxidants such as kaempferol and quercetin providing even more cancer-fighting agents!
- Ginger is technically a root, and an amazing one worth looking into! It has been reported to have incredible anti-cancer properties, powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, and may speed up digestion up to 50% – to name only a few of the benefits. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger that is responsible for much of its medicinal properties.
- Turmeric is in the same family as ginger, and is equally as powerful of a root. It has been cultivated and used in many ways for thousands of years for its ability to help wounds heal, regulate blood sugar, anti-inflammatory properties, and possibly even brain protection by breaking up dangerous plaque and increasing blood flow in the brain.
- Mint not only smells amazing it can function as an expectorant which can help clear mucus from airways. It can also help clear a distorted taste palate, soothe an upset stomach, and is great in oil form too!
- Habanero Peppers are an incredible source of capsaicin. Capsaicin naturally activates thermogenesis in your body and raises the temperature (that is what is happening when your tongue feels like it’s burning from eating a pepper), which in return can increase your metabolism! There has been so much success with these peppers that they have actually been used as a natural treatment for obesity. Capsaicin has also been used to help lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and protect against prostate cancer.
Nutrients in fruit and vegetable fibers are released during juicing and rapidly put to use by your body. Nothing comes close to certified organic cold-pressed juices quickly entering your body and re-fueling with powerful nutrients. Many believe that it can be best to consume juices on an empty stomach so the body gets a heavy isolated dose of nutrient-dense sustenance. Any way you decide to drink your juices is an awesome way to fill up on nutrients. Our Lemon Ginger Blast is a masterfully crafted powerhouse of vital nutrients that is sure to deliver in many ways. Stop by first thing in the morning and start juicing your way to better health!